Jump to content

Now Sharing ~ Ice Ice Baby ~ Vanilla Ice


Recommended Posts

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist -Vanilla Ice 

Title - Ice Ice Baby 2008

Album - Vanilla Ice Is Back (Hip Hop Classics) ~ purchased MP3million . com

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You and Frosty have mail. MP3 on MP3 millions as listed above.  Was a very fun tune to rewind / unwind to. JR

You have mail Enjoy JR

Thanks JR

Singing snowman singing ice ice baby to blue and white color schemes....

Oh heck yeah count me in please lol

Will it ever stop? Yo I don't know turn off the lights and I'll glow..... Snowman drops mic BOOM!!

HAHA 

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Singing snowman singing ice ice baby to blue and white color schemes....

Oh heck yeah count me in please lol

Will it ever stop? Yo I don't know turn off the lights and I'll glow..... Snowman drops mic BOOM!!

HAHA 

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

You and Frosty have mail. MP3 on MP3 millions as listed above. 

Was a very fun tune to rewind / unwind to.

JR

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CampbellHouse said:

JR - Would like a copy please.

camphouselights@gmail.com

Thanks,
Chester

You've got it. Thanks and enjoy

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you sir. Everytime I think I've got my list down, you post another great one for me to add. Even if I don't get to it this year at least I have some for next year as well :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, idahocampers said:

HI JR!

I would love a copy for some help on this song

idahocampers@q.com

THANKS

Steve

You have mail

Enjoy

JR

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PS wife thinks I have officially lost it. I sang the song from start to finish several times with the music word for word. Turned around and see the whole family staring at me lol

Jokes on them.... I lost it LONG AGO lol

Thanks again this was definitely a fun one. And I see it is a popular one too :)

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Please may i have a copy? .... I still cannot fully bring myself to forgive Vanilla Ice for ruining a Queen Classic but none the less the sample is a quality sample ?

Thanks in advance  Ukoberon@yahoo.com

Rob

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ukoberon said:

Hello, Please may i have a copy? .... I still cannot fully bring myself to forgive Vanilla Ice for ruining a Queen Classic but none the less the sample is a quality sample ?

Thanks in advance  Ukoberon@yahoo.com

Rob

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2018 at 9:35 PM, dibblejr said:

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

 

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

 

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

 

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

 

Music not included.

 

Song Info

 

Artist -Vanilla Ice 

 

Title - Ice Ice Baby 2008

Album - Vanilla Ice Is Back (Hip Hop Classics) ~ purchased MP3million . com

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

 

JR

 

any chance i could get a copy of ice ice baby?

Please, and thank you.

frostyfamily@comcast.net

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...