Jump to content

Now Sharing ~ Back In Black ~ AC/DC singing faces


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have mail. Enjoy JR

  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

 James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by haven
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 2:10 PM, dibblejr said:

Sent enjoy, also sent my word document on how to use my singing face sequences.

JR

Updated the request. Thank you. Maybe you can update the original post so people see it? I typically don't read through the 3-4 pages of replies of people requesting sequences so I didn't see the last post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, haven said:

Updated the request. Thank you. Maybe you can update the original post so people see it? I typically don't read through the 3-4 pages of replies of people requesting sequences so I didn't see the last post.

In the LOR forums you cannot update the original post once a reply is received. However, even if we could update hardly anyone reads them, you could tell by the questions we get within the thread and in PM. What's the album, can you share the music file etc? Things that I ensure are in all of my threads. 

Maybe if people don't receive a requested sequence they will start reading but until then all requests emailed to me without the agreement stated go straight to trash.

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, haven said:

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent

Thank you for accepting the agreement

Enjoy

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

 

thank for shareing

shawn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

 

thank for shareing

shawn.

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pb9630 said:

can i get a copy please.... thank you 

 

matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

Please read about 8 posts above. There is a statement. Also you will have to do the same with all of the requests you made. I see a bunch in my email.

If you are needing for tomorrow night it may not happen. 

Sorry but with the recent events that's what it has come to. Its still better than just stop sharing anything any more.

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 8:39 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Wilson Family Lights 32129 said:

Hello- could I please get a copy? Ty  wilsonfamilylights32129@gmail.com

My great friend James Morris full sequence includes my faces. 

Don't forget to type the correct statement to receive the sequence. The statement can be found in most of our sharing threads that others have replied in.

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Hi!

I would like a copy sent to missrah@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you so much!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2020 at 12:58 PM, Deauville_Lights said:

Hi!

I would like a copy sent to missrah@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you so much!!

Sent to both of you above

Enjoy

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a  copy of this sequence please?  hawk7@charter.net

 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...