Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Jump ~ Van Halen singing faces

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

**** Music not included. ****

Song Info

Artist -Van Halen

Title - Jump

Album - The Best of Van Halen Vol 1 ~ from MP3Million . com

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

• 1 year later...

I would like a copy sent to emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Emilio said:

I would like a copy sent to emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Sent enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks as always!

On 3/22/2020 at 8:54 PM, frakes300 said:

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks as always!

Sent enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could I get a copy as well please?  Thanks in advance.  Rayrafalowski@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like a copy please. 

Briandmcneal@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  Thank You very much!

10 hours ago, Briandmcneal said:

I would like a copy please. 

Briandmcneal@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  Thank You very much!

Sorry, the bad guys have ruined it for the good guys.

At this time the teaM and I are not sharing out sequences.

Feel free to PM me for help.

• The topic was locked