Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Ring Of Fire ~ Johnny CAsh

dibblejr

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thank You

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• adamburnell

• kingfish

• Cowboygrady

10 hours ago, Kulpy said:

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show

10 hours ago, Kulpy said:

only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Once agin thank you for all your work

kingfish824@gmail.com

may I have a copy please 

Thank YOU!!

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

make it mine to share

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 10:36 PM, Cowboygrady said:

Hi JR,

I'd love a copy if you still sharing. gradylights@gmail.com

What class or classes are you teaching at Christmas Expo 2020?

Singing face sequences, freehand

If you want a copy of the sequence please accept the terms and reply accordingly.

JR

On 1/20/2020 at 4:17 PM, kingfish said:

Once agin thank you for all your work

kingfish824@gmail.com

Please use your own copy paste of the statement

JR

On 1/20/2020 at 5:59 PM, wnkrwnkr said:

may I have a copy please 

Thank YOU!!

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

make it mine to share

Sent 

JR

On 1/20/2020 at 5:59 PM, wnkrwnkr said:

may I have a copy please 

Thank YOU!!

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

make it mine to share

Sent enjoy

JR

On 1/20/2020 at 6:01 AM, Kulpy said:

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

make it mine to share".

Thank You

Sent enjoy

JR

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 make it mine to share".

kingfish824@gmail.com

thank you for sharing

may I have a copy please 

Thank YOU!!

hbtaylor0927@gmail.com

make it mine to share

• 2 weeks later...

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 make it mine to share".

Thanks JR!  gradylights@gmail.com

I'm look forward to your class in Vegas.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:54 PM, kingfish said:

make it mine to share".

kingfish824@gmail.com

thank you for sharing

Sent, enjoy

JR

On 2/11/2020 at 4:46 PM, hbtaylor0927 said:

may I have a copy please 

Thank YOU!!

hbtaylor0927@gmail.com

make it mine to share

Sent, enjoy

JR

On 2/24/2020 at 2:28 PM, Cowboygrady said:

make it mine to share".

Thanks JR!  gradylights@gmail.com

I'm look forward to your class in Vegas.

Sent, enjoy

JR

• 1 month later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bktalon said:

Ill join in, Can I get a copy Please?

bktalon@gmail.com

Please read above yours and reply with the appropriate statement.

Thank you

JR

2 hours ago, bktalon said:

bktalon@gmail.com

This what you need to add to a request for a sequence from folks here now:

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

They had to do this because their work was being unfairly distributed and also sold by unscrupulous folks that got them and passed the sequence off as their own work.   So they had to go this route and it is the only way they will share a sequence with anyone here now.  So without that statement in quotes above under your request, you'll never see it.   Just the way things have to be because of the bad actors or bad apple{s} in the barrel.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, bktalon said:

bktalon@gmail.com

ill be dammed if I can figure out how to edit my post lol so Ill add that here sorry 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2020 at 3:31 PM, bktalon said:

ill be dammed if I can figure out how to edit my post lol so Ill add that here sorry 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent with instrauctions

JR