Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Shut Up and Drive ~ Rihanna~ Singing Faces

dibblejr

Sellers please don't ask

Private use only, please do not share among other members, they can ask within this thread.

Music not included - remember you must use the exact track/ album and run the song through audacity and save it at 128 Kbps and Constant Bit Rate - if you do not do this the face movements will get out of sync.

This is not direct copy/ paste unless you use my channel config. You will need to pay close attention while copy/ pasting channels 5-8. Channels 1-4 should be the typical channels.

If you need my word document explaining the above just ask.

If you have any questions please ask within or PM me.

Music Info:

Rihanna

Shut Up and Drive

Album: Good Girl Gone Bad - Reloaded- Exclusive edition

Enjoy

JR

I will have to find a way to tie it in but I would like to be added to this ones send list as well please. Thank you guys for sharing :)

PS  is this one of the ones that James did an lms for? Either way I'm interested.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

5 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

I will have to find a way to tie it in but I would like to be added to this ones send list as well please. Thank you guys for sharing :)

PS  is this one of the ones that James did an lms for? Either way I'm interested.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

~Sent

This is fresh off the press, James will be/ is working on his elements and will share once finished.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

~Sent

This is fresh off the press, James will be/ is working on his elements and will share once finished.

JR

No problem. Thanks for sharing. Will work on it later today currently waiting on movie to start. Took the family to the movies for Hotel Transylvania 3 today lol

JR,  

Please would send me the word document, and this or any sample faces file you choose.  I see you have created quite a few and are super generous with these. I'd like to see what I need to do to adapt them into my configuration. 

j.ian.martin@hotmail.com 

thank you very much,

Ian 

• 3 months later...

Wow, sent to all above. I never received any email alerts from LOR about requests for this until tonight

Also sent my instructions

JR

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

On 10/31/2019 at 8:43 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Sent

thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 9:12 AM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

This is last years post but if you’re still sharing this one , jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net. 

Thank you for all you share Jr. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 8:31 AM, Slowpoke said:

This is last years post but if you’re still sharing this one , jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net. 

Thank you for all you share Jr. 

I apologize for the inconvenience and yes its a pita for everyone but can you please look at the posts above and if you agree with the statement copy paste it and add your email,

Happy Holidays

JR

• 3 months later...

I would like a copy sent to emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

Thanks