Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ We Are The World U.S.A. for Africa singing faces

dibblejr

My great friend Jerry72 requested this.

Remember sellers need not ask.

Members can use this for their own use and please do not share among other users, they may ask within the sequence.

James will be producing the other elements this is just the singing face portion.

You will need to purchase the MP3, remember it needs to be the exact one. Also in order for the timing to remain in sync you will need to run the MP3 through Audacity and ensure you save it at a "Constant Bit Rate", Speed 128 kbps. If you need my word document please ask. This covers how to prepare the song and copy/ paste the sequence.

Also for the new people, this is not a simple copy/ paste, a little simple effort is required. If you have singing faces from the various sites you will need to copy from my channels to your channels. Normally channels 1-4 are the same as everyone selling. The difference are channels 5-8. My channel setup helps me sequence them. Members that are new to the faces can simply use my configuration as theirs but if they purchase sequences will have to be careful while copy pasting from the purchased to my config.

Song Info:

Title: We Are the World

Album: U.S.A. for Africa

Edited by dibblejr

3 minutes ago, james morris said:

Will be doing Lms Pixel Matrix Soon For it

James if you don’t mind passing this to our friend would appreciate it. You know where I am at. LOL daddy stuff

Thanks

JR

16 hours ago, Evil_E said:

I have to see how you did this one JR!

pevely@seascape.ns.ca

One of my all time favourites.

Thanks.

Sent

Enjoy

JR

It is way awesome. Not sure how many times i sat through it watching it on my visualizer. Still undecided if the monsters will be singing it or the trees. Awesome job, kids wanna send ya some local goodies i know ya cant get there. You and the family will enjoy them.

12 hours ago, craftylag said:

love to have a copy        Thanks Again   Terry    pickle24u@aol.com 

Sent, enjoy

JR

13 hours ago, jerry72 said:

It is way awesome. Not sure how many times i sat through it watching it on my visualizer. Still undecided if the monsters will be singing it or the trees. Awesome job, kids wanna send ya some local goodies i know ya cant get there. You and the family will enjoy them.

Thanks Jerry. 

Since its for the children will pm my address.

Your copy and paste is spot on. Someday when I get all caught up I may try to send them out the typical config way.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, billy1776 said:

Can I have a copy, please? Whanley1@gmail.com 

Sent. enjoy

JR

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:33 PM, anthonyrusso3 said:

Would love a copy. 

Anthonyrusso131@verizon.net 

Sent and enjoy

JR

• The topic was locked