Light-O-Rama Forums

Donde Esta Santa Clause Faces Lms Pixel Matrix

james morris

I did that one quite a few years ago. :)   No faces or pixels when I created it, but all my Spanish neighbors loved it.  

I'm doing "Señor eres fiel" BY Marcos Barrientos for this years display, just hope I can get it done.  

Also doing some other Spanish and English Christian songs, as well as Spanish Christmas themed songs will be added to the Christmas Display this year, again, if I have the time to get them all done.  

Adding  a lot of pixels this year{fingers crossed}, and that's sure going to be a lot more work, but it's going to be more rewarding in the end! 

Especially with all those cool effects you can do with them over standard L.E.D. light strands!

Edited by Orville

1 hour ago, Stacy R said:

I’m putting off pixels until next year. Very intimidating. Good luck!!

I actually thought it was going to be a lot harder than it is.     I got a set to start sequencing with from dibblejr here on the forum, and I was surprised at how easy it is,  once I understood how it works, to sequence them.  

Still got a lot to learn, but so far, they look pretty amazing from what I've gotten done.   Added them in to about 21 songs so far that I had done {and keep improving on or trying to} in previous years for Christmas.  

This was a whole lot easier than I really thought it would be!B)  

I was sure I wouldn't get anything with pixels in this year, but turns out, it's a piece of cake!   At least it has been for me, and I really thought these things would intimidate me from reading and watching videos on them.  

Be even easier once I can upgrade my software and use the Pixel Editor to do even more with them!

Edited by Orville

1 hour ago, Stacy R said:

I’m putting off pixels until next year. Very intimidating. Good luck!!

I actually thought it was going to be a lot harder than it is.     I got a set to start sequencing with from dibblejr here on the forum, and I was surprised at how easy once I understood how it works, to sequence them in.   

Still got a lot to learn, but so far, they look pretty amazing from what I've gotten done.   Added them in to about 21 songs so far that I had in previous years for Christmas.  

This was a whole lot easier than I really thought it!   I was sure I wouldn't get anything with pixels in this year, but turns out, it's a piece of cake!   At least it has been for me, and I really thought these things would intimidate me from reading and watching videos on them.  

Be even easier once I can upgrade my software and use the Pixel Editor to do even more with them!

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I would like a copy sent to cswisher@kmwperformance.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks!

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

I would like a copy sent to rugbyroo@aol.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sincerely

Michelle

Can I please get a copy thanks.

zeuqsim@yahoo.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".