• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• country christmas

• Helpusell

• Tunnel

• 3 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to insert tzoesch@msn.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

"I would like a copy sent to d_wayne67@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Once again...……...I really appreciate you sharing your sequences!

Dwayne

• 1 month later...

Looking for the pixel tree sup

I would like a copy sent to kallan93@yahoo.com

• 8 months later...

If you are still sharing this one I would appreciate a copy.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

reospd1@yahoo.com

Thanks James

Bruce

If you are still willing to share I would like a copy sent to quiggles5@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• The topic was locked