Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel Configurations

Ponddude

I need a little help here.  I completed a sequence and started a new one.  On the completed sequence the pixel channels and static channels are in two different "tracks."  In the new sequence they are all together and can be expanded. 

How can I import the channel configuration from the completed sequence into the new one I created?

Pictures are attached.

Thanks for your help!

correct setup.jpg

incorrect setup.jpg

In the Sequence you want to save:

Top menu  "Edit" and click Export/Import Channel Configuration then Exprt Channel Configuration. Save the file in a location you want.

Open the other sequence then Top menu "Edit" then import the channel configuration that you just saved.

Yes, I was actually looking for that.  I was used to it in all the previous versions but S5 doesn't have it.  

In S5, your assigned preview holds all the channel information. To get the grid to look the same, go to sequence/grid configuration. 

Edited by dougd

On 5/21/2018 at 5:26 PM, Ponddude said:

Yes, I was actually looking for that.  I was used to it in all the previous versions but S5 doesn't have it.  

It does have it, at the top left look under sequence, go to the bottom where it says grid configuration, there you can export your channel configuration then import it to the next sequence.

SPaschall