Light-O-Rama Forums

TryForFree Order shipping

smjosephrn

Whoo Hoo! I just got the email informing me that my order shipped. Unlike some of you who actually ordered on the evening before the sale officially started, I ordered the first thing the first day of the sale. Pretty short wait if you ask me!

I haven't gotten anything yet. My order doesn't even show a status. Would be nice to just have the status on the order updated.

-Steve

I ordered mine July 3...guess I have some time to wait still :(

Hope all of you are having loads of fun while I just watch CDs come in the mail...I want a UPS truck...not a USPS truck! lol

my ups truck drove on by, then reported my package delivered, ups sux!

I fear I will have to roam the neighborhood looking for lightshows come christmas time to find my misdelivered controllers...

Pissed off doesn't even begin to describe my mood now!:(

Placed my order on June 23rd and received my order on July 23rd. Not as bad a wait as I thought it was going to be. Now I have something to solder tomorrow at work. :shock: Did I just say that out loud? :(

tikilights wrote:

my ups truck drove on by, then reported my package delivered, ups sux!

I fear I will have to roam the neighborhood looking for lightshows come christmas time to find my misdelivered controllers...

Pissed off doesn't even begin to describe my mood now!:(

I've had that happen before. Hopefully they discover the problem.

BTW, I've finished assembling my controllers. Now I just need a cool night to step out to the garage to test and assign them their numbers.