Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer Questions

chowell

I know I have asked this before but I'm hoping for some new input. I can't seem to get any of my photos of my house to work very well for the visualizer. I tried VGA, all the way up to 6 Mega Pixel and of course the 6mp is way to big. Even the VGA file seems to big. What do you all do? I am in the middle of trying out Holiday Soft but so far can't seem to make it work with LOR. I am sort of stuck right now on sequencing because I can't decide the best way to visualize which I believe is a huge part of the sequencing process. I used the visualizer for my first (and only) song so far but I just used white lines to represent multicolor lights and they are crooked at that. Just straight lines to represent candy canes, etc. I would just like to have something a little cleaner to look at while designing and sequencing. What do you all think? Holiday Soft so far seems to run very slow when you start really putting some lights on the house, and again, I can't get it to jive with LOR. HELP!

Have you tried V2 of the software? I just took a picture of my house and imported it. Got an error that it was 'too big' but selected 'use it anyway; and it worked fine.