On 11/22/2018 at 7:36 PM, k6ccc said:

Very nice Matt!

Thanks! 

21 hours ago, Speedster said:

Awesome work!

Thanks you!

--------------------------

Our second video is now up "The House On Christmas Street!" Hope you all enjoy! :)

12 hours ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

Our second video is now up "The House On Christmas Street!" Hope you all enjoy! :)

Absolutely FANTASTIC!  Great job with the video editing too.  What video editing software do you use?   Did you have multiple cameras setup on tripods for the different views/angles?

1 hour ago, Speedster said:

Absolutely FANTASTIC!  Great job with the video editing too.  What video editing software do you use?   Did you have multiple cameras setup on tripods for the different views/angles?

For now I am using "Movie Maker" on my computer for the video editing. (I'm looking for a better program, and a better camera... But taking it one step at a time!) 

I had one camera set up on a tripod, and I had each song as the only song playing on the simple show builder. So  I would record in one location, and as the show was restarting I'd get the camera set up in a new position. I was going to add in drone footage as well, but my drone was having some technical issues... So there will be drone footage of the other 11 songs coming soon! :)

• 1 month later...