Jump to content

strobe light strings?


rcktpwrd
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

I bought 6.

I'm a sucker for free freight deals....

 

That's why I ordered 6 sets as well! :lol::)

I'm glad I posted a question asking about these lights and caused so many people to spend money! :lol:

 

B)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rcktpwrd said:

 

That's why I ordered 6 sets as well! :lol::)

I'm glad I posted a question asking about these lights and caused so many people to spend money! :lol:

 

B)

I'm glad you asked as well. :) 

I might have ordered a few more strands because I'm a bigger sucker for free shipping than Mega Arch. :D:lol::ph34r:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Santas Helper said:

I'm glad you asked as well. :) 

I might have ordered a few more strands because I'm a bigger sucker for free shipping than Mega Arch. :D:lol::ph34r:

Tom ~ You hosting a mini this year or feel like combining with the LOR Christmas show in Dallas? Just wondering, with my oldest is school I def wont have time to do 2 trips west. A few of us headed to James house during the LOR show. (he doesn't know it yet though) Dallas about 11 hours for me same as OKC

JR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

Tom ~ You hosting a mini this year or feel like combining with the LOR Christmas show in Dallas? Just wondering, with my oldest is school I def wont have time to do 2 trips west. A few of us headed to James house during the LOR show. (he doesn't know it yet though) Dallas about 11 hours for me same as OKC

JR

Not sure yet JR. Have to start thinking about that. If so, I'll have a "special" hotel setup for you. :D:ph34r:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Santas Helper said:

Not sure yet JR. Have to start thinking about that. If so, I'll have a "special" hotel setup for you. :D:ph34r:

OKC jail? A trip to remember. Dons got everyone thinking I may have pulled a gun out. LOL Instigator he is.

JR

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

OKC jail? A trip to remember. Dons got everyone thinking I may have pulled a gun out. LOL Instigator he is.

JR

 

2 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

Not sure yet JR. Have to start thinking about that. If so, I'll have a "special" hotel setup for you. :D:ph34r:

I recently received a call wondering if Caesar was here.. Hmm...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just ordered 20 sets of the 50ct. Considering the fail rate of the xenon strobes I've been using I think these will be a good investment in the long haul!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I received my sets from Christmas Light emporium a week ago.  I have not plugged them into a controller, but into a wall outlet, they work fine.  They start firing almost immediately.  At first, all 25 lights fire at pretty much the same time, but within a couple seconds, they are fairly random.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

I received my sets from Christmas Light emporium a week ago.  I have not plugged them into a controller, but into a wall outlet, they work fine.  They start firing almost immediately.  At first, all 25 lights fire at pretty much the same time, but within a couple seconds, they are fairly random.

 

Thanks Jim, that's nice to know.

Hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, k6ccc said:

I received my sets from Christmas Light emporium a week ago.  I have not plugged them into a controller, but into a wall outlet, they work fine.  They start firing almost immediately.  At first, all 25 lights fire at pretty much the same time, but within a couple seconds, they are fairly random.

 

I got mine(4 strings)  a few days ago and plugged them into the wall outlet. All flashed nicely, then after 10 min.  1 bulb started flashing slower (longer ON and OFF), then it went out.

No spare bulbs included.  No biggie, but DO plug them in for more than a few seconds it takes to see if they 'just work'

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tony, and others, how many strands do you use and how do you use them?  Example- Mega Tree, how big is your tree, how many strands of strobes and did you string them with the mega tree strands or just random.  Thanks to this thread I now have to spend more money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, caniac said:

do regular "strobe rules" apply (only on or off, no fades)?  anyone have a video of these?

Yes, Only on and off. Fades will destroy them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Don locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...