Light-O-Rama Forums

strobe light strings?

rcktpwrd

Happy to report that I'm now at 37 minutes and all strobes operating properly plugged into a wall outlet.

Tony, and others, how many strands do you use and how do you use them?  Example- Mega Tree, how big is your tree, how many strands of strobes and did you string them with the mega tree strands or just random.  Thanks to this thread I now have to spend more money.

30 minutes ago, caniac said:

do regular "strobe rules" apply (only on or off, no fades)?  anyone have a video of these?

Yes, Only on and off. Fades will destroy them.

7 minutes ago, caniac said:

anyone have video, can see this adding some "pop" to our shows and not as huge as the xeon strobes we use.

Chet, on the first page of this thread there are a few links to videos that they can be seen in action on a couple different posts.

Edited by Santas Helper

On 1/1/2018 at 9:33 PM, Tony Shepherd said:

I used them this year and they have been very popular with visitors.  You can see them at around 3 mine 50 seconds.  

Nice Job!!! What song is this?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, caniac said:

What song is this?

Great job! The song  is called " I heard the bells on Christmas day" by Casting Crowns. I did this song also.

Edited by TBS99

7 hours ago, caniac said:

anyone have video, can see this adding some "pop" to our shows and not as huge as the xeon strobes we use.

Stacy Boatman also has a video or two with them.  Hers are quite a bit back from the street and they still look good.

I hate to say this, but the more I think about them, the more places I come up with where they might look very nice.

Talk about pathetic, between 2 vendors, I've got 30 strings on order and I don't think that's enough.   

I only wish I hadn't been so stupid as to actually answer when Sharon casually asked me how many I was getting.  It's amazing disappointing how quickly the edge wears off when you go dark for a year.

Edited by George Simmons
  • Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:27 AM, Mega Arch said:

? Haven’t received mine yet. Can’t wait! Thanks everyone for the tips. 

Still haven't received mine yet - but don't need them till October-ish anyway. But Darren is AWESOME! Just received this email & already received my credit via Paypal... Everyone else - looks like now is the time to buy....

Hello there!

You are receiving this email because you recently placed a pre order with The Christmas Light Emporium.

Later today we will be launching a larger scale pre order sale that will contain many more items at deeply discounted prices. Those items will include the items that you already have on order with us - and that you paid a higher price than the pre order pricing that will launch later today.

I wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that you will see a refund come through for the difference between the price you have already paid for the item(s) vs the pre order sale pricing that will launch today. Refunds will be processed before the end of the day tomorrow.

Thank you for your business and please let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Decorating!

Darren Vader
The Christmas Light Emporium
  • Like 1

That is stand up right there. I also received my discount refund. I also received a post card today with a 15% discount code. Another plus.

JR

I got the same email today as well! Amazing customer service right there! I emailed them and asked to apply the refund to another string of lights, Darren replied back with no problem that makes it easier for us!  :)

I was just going to say I feel left out for not getting my email yet, then all of a sudden, got an email and a refund all in one swoop!  Great job The Christmas Light Emporium!

Got the email. Got my refund. They now have strobe strings in Red, Green and Blue. So of course I had to order those too:P

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dibblejr said:

That is stand up right there. I also received my discount refund. I also received a post card today with a 15% discount code. Another plus.

JR

Can't use any other discount with the pre-sale but nice to have when the pre-sale isn't going.

No discounts/promo codes including Red Suit Club loyalty points allowed. DO NOT USE DISCOUNT CODES OF ANY KIND.