Light-O-Rama Forums

Who do you get your lights from

christmasocd

Hey gang, I’m going to start a Coro project and was going to get my lights from Creative Displays during their preorder but as I was doing a little reading I came across Holiday Light Express. I can get individual light strings there. Has anyone bought from both and if so were they comparable? I was going to buy cases of 50 but if I can get 20, 35, 50, 70 etc. that’s even better. Thanks

All my full-wave sealed LEDs came from HLE. No failures yet. They're having their pre-sale now through end of February. I'm making my list for my 2018 add-ons to order from them right now. Sorry - haven't bought from CDI for a comparison. I know Santa Helper buys from them with zero failures in last 10 years. But we haven't laid them side-by-side to compare... Don't think you could go wrong with either company.

Using CDI lights for over 10 years as Mega Arch mentioned. They are currently having a sale 40% off through January. Daniel, maybe we can do a side-by-side after the season is over. I haven't heard any bad things from HLE either so I think you.would be safe with either one.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Using CDI lights for over 10 years as Mega Arch mentioned. They are currently having a sale 40% off through January. Daniel, maybe we can do a side-by-side after the season is over. I haven't heard any bad things from HLE either so I think you.would be safe with either one.

40% off ! Humm... Haven’t placed my HLE order yet. May need to compare prices too. 

Edited by Mega Arch

9 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

40% off ! Humm... Haven’t placed my HLE order yet. May need to compare prices too. 

Worth a check.

Hey!

I made a Gingerbread woman from coro and used lights from holiday light express. Little pricey but you will get what you paid for for sure.

Her she is with the lights and how the lights fit into the coro.

• The topic was locked