Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence U - 2018 Class Schedule

George Simmons

Greetings.

For those who wish to enhance their sequencing skills and knowledge, Sequence U has posted the winter online class schedule along with information for each class.  Here's the link: http://www.clearwaterlights.org/2018_SU_gen_info.html

Registration is now open for the entire schedule.  Classes are all online.  

PLEASE NOTE:  These classes are focused on using the S3/S4 Sequence Editor ONLY.  The Pixel Editor, Super Star, S5, and xLights WILL NOT be covered at all.

Thanks.

Edited by George Simmons
  • Like 2

Newbies and others:

These classes are a great way to learn LOR SE short cuts — and meet the other side of Master George. I’ve been through many of his classes and you always take away a tremendous amount of new understanding. He also is very giving of time. Won’t leave you hanging just because time clicked down. You’ll get the answer even if he moves to PM.

Only thing George can’t teach you is your own creativeness. But he will show you steps into how his creativity plays out into sequencing.

Even if you stay with just copy/paste of shared sequences, his classes will save you hours of frustrations.

• 2 weeks later...

If you miss a class, or would like to watch it several times, is there a way to do that? While I'm *usually* not working Sunday nights, sometimes I am.

On 1/5/2018 at 5:55 AM, dansamy said:

If you miss a class, or would like to watch it several times, is there a way to do that? While I'm *usually* not working Sunday nights, sometimes I am.

Yes, although I sometimes don't remember to start recording a class until someone reminds me or I see a note on one of my desktop screens. 

I post the recordings to a private directory on YouTube and all attendees receive passwords to access the recordings, which are ordinarily available for a year or more.  Plus, I'm as close as PM, email, or telephone for any questions or further clarification.