Light-O-Rama Forums

snow miser talking faces

ericm

9 minutes ago, SnoqualmieSpark said:

Would be great to get a copy of this, if available!!

cmhspark@yahoo.com

James or I will send to you later. He may be earlier than me, I will check when I get home.

Daddy stuff today

JR

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/17/2017 at 1:21 PM, james morris said:

Sent

Could I please get a copy

gernergang@gmail.com

Thank you

• 6 months later...

I'm finding such cool stuff as I search around - You and JR are fantastic!

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you - PJD

57 minutes ago, PJD said:

I'm finding such cool stuff as I search around - You and JR are fantastic!

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you - PJD

Sent, thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

5 hours ago, ShayneT said:

By any chance do you a pixel tree version?  (crossing fingers)

Yes, the team has the complete pixels but you have to agree to the conditions. Please read above and James Morris will send once you post the statement above.

JR

13 hours ago, markwalborn said:

James, may I please have a copy

Thanks

Mark

sevierholidays@gmail.com

Please read just above your post and if you agree type or copy paste the statement

JR

I would like a copy sent to sthompson@tampabay.rr.com

May I please have a copy.

thanks

Mark

sevierholidays@gmail.com

I would love a copy of the Snow Miser as well.  Your Bohemian Rhapsody was a huge hit last year!

Thank you so much!!!

Michelle

rugbyroo@aol.com

On 11/2/2019 at 9:11 AM, ShayneT said:

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent

Enjoy

JR

On 11/2/2019 at 5:31 PM, markwalborn said:

May I please have a copy.

thanks

Mark

sevierholidays@gmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

On 11/3/2019 at 7:54 AM, rubyroo said:

I would love a copy of the Snow Miser as well.  Your Bohemian Rhapsody was a huge hit last year!

Thank you so much!!!

Michelle

rugbyroo@aol.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

On 11/2/2019 at 9:11 AM, ShayneT said:

Please check your email, Outlook bounced it back undeliverable

JR