Light-O-Rama Forums

Light won’t work in play mode or sequence editor

cigvich

Hello everyone, i am new to LOR and have a PIXCON 16, i set up my control for an E1.31 network. i can get the lights to work on test but cannot get to work in show mode or on the SE. I pretty sure i have the right tabs clicked, i feel like it may be a configuration issue. i have been using the help desk for the last week, they have been helpful but the process is very slow.

things i have done:

make sure CL is on

blue square lite on bottom left of SE

no other programs on 

any help would be great, seeing how the days are running out

Hey guys thanks for the replies, i have set all the universes and checked in the network confit that the intensity is 100%. each port is set to a diff universe 1-16(i let it auto configure) both status led light are solid. bought a sequence from lor and it plays in the SE but no light, made sure all the boxes were checked correctly, still no play.  i have to be missing something in the configuration or the sequence is not correct, but since i bought it from LOR i figure it should be good, any help would be worth some beers on me.

John

when i run sequences thru the verifier, i get “channel is completely off” on all channels and “channel uses undefined comm network”

i hope this will shed some light on the trouble shooting 

i have the pro level, the help deck just informed me that their sequences don’t work with pixels or E1.31 networks. 

I guess now i have to figure out how to get pixels to work in the Sequence Editor and Pixel Editor and make my own.

Does anyone have experience with pixels in the sequence Editor?

It's pretty simple to create some nice effects in the Pixel Editor. First you have to create all your props in PE.   Did you do that ?

Dennis you rock man, i was trying to use SE and not PE,  i made a quick prop on a few univ and it worked! although i could only get one univ at a time to work, i just have to figure out the program now. any pointers are always welcome.  do you know of any sequences for sale for pixels?

thanks for all the help 

john

Holiday Sequences does sell some sequences for house layouts you might look at them . Also once you create all your props in the pixel editor. You can creat groups so you can sequence every prop you have at on time.   Go to YouTube  Dennis Laff.   Or Laff Christmas  check out some of my videos  Reflections  of earth won light o Rama 2016 Christmas contest 

Edited by Dennis Laff

thanks Dennis, i have been crafting animation sequences with no prob now, have not tackled the music sequences yet, but that is next. i have not figured out how to correctly load the animation sequences in the player, if you have any pointers let me know.

John