Light-O-Rama Forums

LED Light Sale in LOR Sale Email

ledlighting

Greetings all! I have been getting a lot of emails for the link for the LOR sale and the special pricing.

Here is the URL: http://www.ledholidaylighting.com/lightorama-sale.aspx?dc=lorsummersale

The details about the sale are below and it goes through July 31st. Please feel free to PM me or email me with any questions!

• Special 25% off Retail Pricing to LOR customers through 7/31/08.
  • $100 Minimum Order
  • Additional 12% discount will appear in shopping cart to give 25% discount after $100 minimum is reached.
  • For those that have existing pre-orders please email me and I will adjust your order.
  • Please feel free to purchase any quantities (no case quantities necessary)
  • We will not charge your card until product is shipped
  • Shipping will begin in mid-July We will ship your entire order at once
  • This sale does not include items on Clearance

Special thanks to Dan and LOR for allowing me to be a part of their sale!

Regards,

Travis Fremming
travis@seasonalimpressions.com

I took advantage of this sale and am VERY happy that I did. Great prices. Can't wait until the lights arrive. ;)

Greg

ledlighting wrote:

Greetings all! I have been getting a lot of emails for the link for the LOR sale and the special pricing.

Here is the URL: http://www.ledholidaylighting.com/lightorama-sale.aspx?dc=lorsummersale

The details about the sale are below and it goes through July 31st. Please feel free to PM me or email me with any questions!

• Special 25% off Retail Pricing to LOR customers through 7/31/08.
  • $100 Minimum Order
  • Additional 12% discount will appear in shopping cart to give 25% discount after $100 minimum is reached.
  • For those that have existing pre-orders please email me and I will adjust your order.
  • Please feel free to purchase any quantities (no case quantities necessary)
  • We will not charge your card until product is shipped
  • Shipping will begin in mid-July We will ship your entire order at once
  • This sale does not include items on Clearance

Special thanks to Dan and LOR for allowing me to be a part of their sale!

Regards,

Travis Fremming

Thanks Travis

I was affraid i was going to have to buy 2 cases of a product that I only need 15 of

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Everyone,

Our first container is arriving tomorrow, with the next 4 over the next 3 to 4 weeks. Once we can fulfill your entire order we will notify you via email to let you know we will be shipping in a few days.

If you haven't already taken advantage of our sale with LOR please do so!

Please email or call me with any questions.

Regards,

Travis Fremming
http://www.ledholidaylighting.com

Hi Travis,

I'm wondering if you ship outside of the US?
We are in UK so any help would be most appreciated ;))

(I am aware of the voltage considerations)

Martin

Hi Martin!

Yes we can ship to the UK. Please send me an email and we can work through the details of that.

Thanks!

Travis Fremming

Travis, will you be getting in any 50 ct M5 strings? All I see in the M5 are 70 ct, unless I missed them.

Edit: Oops, my bad, found them Order placed!

Just a reminder that there is two weeks left in the LOR LED special pricing. Please take advantage of this great offer!

Our 2008 products started arriving last week, we have started already fulfilling the pre-orders and will continue to do so as the rest of the product arrives over the next 3 - 4 weeks!!!

Please let me know if there are any questions I can assist with!

Regards,

Travis Fremming

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Monday!

First it was great to meet so many of you at the TCL event in Houston over the last few days! Good to put names with faces!!!

Our sale with LOR is down to its last 4 days, if you are interested it is a great time to take advantage of some great pricing! The sale is good through Thursday July 31st. About 60 percent of our inventory has arrived with the rest showing up in the next 3 weeks.

Please email or call me with any questions you may have.

Travis Fremming

That's great news Travis!!

I can't wait to see the look on the UPS guy's face when he shows up with all my boxes. I hope he isn't having a bad day. LOL

Greg

Hey Greg,
How mini Case did you order :shock:

I am waiting on 12-1/2 Cases, I guess that I will store them up on the roof! WOW I don't know if what to see the look on the UPS guy's face :shock::D:), when he shows up with all my boxes.

Jerry Plak

Well...I don't know exactly how many cases I ordered, but my original order was for 70 something sets. Then yesterday I ordered around another 20, so its in the neighborhood of 90 boxes. I think its 12 boxes a case, so that around 7 and a half boxes. LOL not as many as you, but its still impressive.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

I got all my stuff from Travis today and I am beyond impressed. Everything was exactly as discribed and function great with LOR. I am so happy I chose to go with Travis instead of "the other guy," who apparently is having a lot of issues this year.

Great stuff Travis!!

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for mine. :(

I know it was a pre-order. It states shipping in August, so I thought I had plenty of time to get ready for my set-up October 1. Now Travis tells me that it will be after Labor Day, then shipped to me.

I now doubt I will see my order until mid Sept. Not much time to get ready. Especially for a rookie like me. :(

• 1 month later...

I'm getting rave reviews about my Halloween LEDs. The purple ones are beautiful, I just needed to see them in the dark.

Does anyone know if Travis does another sale before Christmas? I'm thinking about buying more Christmas lights to fill in my display.