Light-O-Rama Forums

lost sequences in simple show builder

jimmy sartain

how do i get my sequences to show up in Simple Show Builder . i have sequences that are not showing up when i set up the simple show builder is there a way to get them into this program manually . there are some in the file area in SSB but not all of them like before

I believe that the files need to be in their default locations in the LOR folder for SSB to be able to find them. Sequences in the Sequences folder and Audio in the Audio folder.

The slightly more complex Show editor allows them to be anywhere and has more flexibility to boot. If you do use the Show editor you must also use the Schedule editor to set show times etc.

All in all I don't know of any good reason to use SSB unless there is a licence level restriction.

By the way you should enter your Software Version in your profile, it is often helpful when answering questions.

When it shows the red square for "FILES AVAILABLE FOR THE SHOW" along the bottom are 3 choices, did you mark for "ALL FILES"?

thank you for your quick replies, yes i did have the all files checked ,but only get a couple of my sequences in the SSB , it is strange because they were there last year  . i can play the sequences in sequence editor but not the SSB

9 hours ago, PhilMassey said:

I believe that the files need to be in their default locations in the LOR folder for SSB to be able to find them. Sequences in the Sequences folder and Audio in the Audio folder.

The slightly more complex Show editor allows them to be anywhere and has more flexibility to boot. If you do use the Show editor you must also use the Schedule editor to set show times etc.

All in all I don't know of any good reason to use SSB unless there is a licence level restriction.

By the way you should enter your Software Version in your profile, it is often helpful when answering questions.

I think I would go back and do as PhilMassey suggested and check that your files are in the right place. They MUST be in the SEQUENCE folder in the Light-O-Rama folder.