Light-O-Rama Forums

I have sound but no lights

SnappyTom

It was playing fine earlier but now, show will not play any lights. Went to hardware utility recognizes all the controllers and the red lights are on solid on all the controllers  Went to Sequence editor and when playing a sequence I only get sound no lights. 

Assuming you are playing from a computer, do you have the LOR control panel running (which in turn starts the Comm Listener)?

If that’s not it, Tell us what you are running for hardware, software version and license level, and how the controllers are connected.

Yes LOR on my laptop. Yes the control panel is running with the Light bulb in the bottom right corner of screen. I right click the bulb to turn on sequence editor to try a test sequence and still sound with no lights.

Edited by SnappyTom

The only thing I was doing with LOR  yesterday afternoon was trying to get an EEL to work. After I can figure out why my lights are not working, EELs will be my next question. 

Ok had help and he figured it out. Yesterday I unplugged both 485s adapters to setup an ELL. When I plugged them back in I plugged them in the wrong 485. So the cat5 cables were backwards. Switched them back and all is well.

Thanks to all