Light-O-Rama Forums

Problem with show builder or sequences

phxbabe

problem after problem.. Ok so now I have like 5 songs sequenced.  I used the simple show builder and set a schedule, turned on the control panel and 1 song plays with lights, the next one the song plays but no lights, the next one, song and lights and the next one, song only.  I checked channel config and made sure all were set for LOR controller and made sure the control lights is checked.  what am I doing wrong?  what have I missed?

It is more then likely a problem with the sequences. Not the show builder. You could check your sequences right in the sequence editor. Load one at a time make sure you check control lights and play entire sequence.

If some still do not flash your lights you need to check that sequence. We would need more information on the sequences in order to try and see what may be wrong.

Hope this helps you out.

Open one of your sequences. Right click on the channel buttons. You will see a window with options.

Check each channel to see that it is set to your controller. That would be a good start.

23 hours ago, phxbabe said:

what more information can I provide?

Does your sequences play in sequence editor all the way through correctly?  This info would help. As Basis21b said, run the Verifier to see if any problems come up. I do not use the simple show builder to run my show, because the audio and LMS files have to be in the correct LOR files. I store my audio and LMS files in Dropbox in case of computer crashes. I use the Show editor because it will load the sequence from where ever I happen to store them.

Tom

Edited by TBS99