Light-O-Rama Forums

This show ROCKS

TonyC

I Want 2!!!!!:)

So you have to tell us how you did it. Let me guess.
8 valves one propane tank 1 regulator . 8 special nozzles that have a pilot light each to start the flame.

Ok I have a lot of questions...

Are they controlled completely by the iDMX or are they actually controlled by 8 standard channels?

Where do you get the actual flame throwers? Are they something you can just buy or are they manufactured?

That is awesome though!!

Greg

WOW that is amazing!!! Gives me some great ideas for a big fishpond.(fire restrictions over here) I was going to do something similar with three way taps, windscreen wiper motors and a high pressure water pump but that takes it to the final level.WELL DONE!!!

cheers from Australia

Pokietech:D

Wow Tony, There's real potential their. I might be afraid of real flame's with kids watching my show. But thumbs up! The video Clarity is perfect in higher quality viewing, I'm in the market for a new cam, curious what you have or would suggest? I'm looking at JVC Everio high def 3-ccd. ?

• 4 weeks later...

TonyC wrote:

I forgot the 1 i posted lol

here is a new 1 sorry about the focus at the start

cheers all

Tony

Watch in high quality

AWESOME - Thanks for posting it.

Harrison

WOW!!!

Fist off I would be too afraid to do this - I would probably blow something up :shock:.

Second - Tony you must be addicted pyromanic ;)

JK of course - it is a fantastic show.

I came up with the idea for the christmas comp at light o rama to win the computer lol, I lost ;)

I have heaps more as we did a film session, Im working on a christmas mega show with pyrotechnics, fire, and lights, all run on light o rama products.

I just finished the Christmas mega mix. Thanx for all your support guys I`ll post some more on you-tube when I get a chance. I post the links here.

Cheers

Tony
Australia