Light-O-Rama Forums

Religious Songs Needed

stollo770

Hello All,

I am trying to do a show that features religious themed songs this year and I was wondering if anyone had any that they would like to share. I want to add religious songs to my show to help people remember what Christmas is really about, but I don't have enough time to make any. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'll happily take anything. My email address is stollo770@gmail.com. I also have sequences to share in return if anyone would prefer a trade.

Thank you very much for your time,
-Stollo770

9 hours ago, stollo770 said:

Hello All,

I am trying to do a show that features religious themed songs this year and I was wondering if anyone had any that they would like to share. I want to add religious songs to my show to help people remember what Christmas is really about, but I don't have enough time to make any. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'll happily take anything. My email address is stollo770@gmail.com. I also have sequences to share in return if anyone would prefer a trade.

Thank you very much for your time,
-Stollo770

SENT

Hello,

I have also been looking for some religious songs as well.  I am trying to gear my show more towards the real reason for Christmas.  My email address is bryan@thebeismanns.com.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Bryan