Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB (Original) Replacement O-Rings?

cgreenfield

While putting up my CCBs this year, i noticed that the O-rings on my CCBs have gone missing. I was wondering if there was a source for replacement O-rings on the Original Cosmic Color Bulb Controllers?

Thanks!

-Chris-

I noticed one missing on my CCPs too.  Any decent hardware store should be able to come up with the right size.  I'm not worried about mine since they are weather / sprinkler protected.

I stopped worrying about water infiltration for the CCB/P green boxes a long time ago. (Don't tell Mike :o )   Formerly I would tighten EIGHT $%# screws and use the proper one hole or two hole gasket which are both very hard to get in.   STILL changes in temperature sucked in moist air and I would find them working and full of water at teardown.  Now I hang them all upright with the cat5 hole at the bottom and use 2 screws and they don't draw in water and can drain.  I am not advising you to be careless with them or leave them open.   Just saying from my experience these controllers are very durable and tight seals are a pain and for me dont add benefit.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked