Light-O-Rama Forums

New setup for ccc-II

Brianc_1978

I have setup my show in pixell editor. I got my lights and after some time got them to work with the HU but when I run the show in PE and have “control playback” checked, it doesn’t do anything. I’ve also tried in SE and no luck there either. How do I fix this? I have it configured on unit number 4in HU. I’ve selected the same unit in PE. I don’t have the option to select a unit in SE. Any help is appreciated..

ok another update. Got all of the lights working except one light is a different color than all the others.. anyone know how to fix this?

Looks like a one sided conversation you are having.

I think you will need to provide more details.

Controller type , you know things like that.

More details needed if you want someone to help you decipher your issues.

in This hobby there is no such thing as to much info.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

4 hours ago, Brianc_1978 said:

one light is a different color than all the others.. anyone know how to fix this?

Do you have ribbons, bulbs, or pixels attached to the CCC-II? Where along the string is the light the wrong color? Beginning, middle, end? How long are your strings? Is it correct for some colors, but not for others (indicating one of either the red, green, or blue leds for that light as failed)?

Matt

Sorry for the lack of information. I notice that it will be on yellow when the other lights are red. It seems to keep up with the other colors..will have to watch it again. IT's the bullet point CCC-II with controller already hooked up when I got it. It's in a star right no so can't really tell where in the path it is(the star is high up on the tree)

Wow that stinks... considering they did that right out of the box. I guess once I pull them down I'll get w/ the help desk