Light-O-Rama Forums

Shared sequence, easily turn fades into on/off?

FrankRizzo

Hi everyone,

Searched around and found different responses but none that I could find seemed solid.  I received a sequence which has fades for every channel, but I have one channel that I put everything that can't be faded.  Is there an easy way to select row and convert to on/off to remove the fade or do I have to go and manually adjust every one?

Thanks!!

Assuming that all of the fades are of different durations ,I would have to say that you would need to do them one at a time.

I am sure that if I am incorrect someone will be kind enough to jump in.

I assume you are wanting to do this in Sequence Editor.  It's easy.

Select any grid square for that channel.  Right Click on the grid square and select "Select Row".  That will select the entire row for that channel.  Right click anywhere in that row and select "Foreground Effects" then in the sub-menu, select "On".  That will turn any grid position that was not completely off into fully on.

BTW, I don't do much sequencing in SE any more so it did take me a couple minutes to make sure I got that right, but I confirmed that it works.

4 hours ago, k6ccc said:

I assume you are wanting to do this in Sequence Editor.  It's easy.

Select any grid square for that channel.  Right Click on the grid square and select "Select Row".  That will select the entire row for that channel.  Right click anywhere in that row and select "Foreground Effects" then in the sub-menu, select "On".  That will turn any grid position that was not completely off into fully on.

BTW, I don't do much sequencing in SE any more so it did take me a couple minutes to make sure I got that right, but I confirmed that it works.

THANKS!!