Light-O-Rama Forums

Is free shipping going to be offered again this year on the sale?

bhays

The clearance sale, and the summer sale have different objectives, and thus different sale features...

- Kevin

bhays,

Your talking about the sale starting on Saturday....right?

If so, then yes the free shipping will be offered again, as per Dan and that link I posted earlier.

Greg

Ponddude wrote:

bhays,

Your talking about the sale starting on Saturday....right?

If so, then yes the free shipping will be offered again, as per Dan and that link I posted earlier.

Greg

Yes, that's what I wanted to know.

I just went through that thread, though, and couldn't find a statement by Dan about free shipping. I saw his mention that the promotion where they would be giving away free product would require your allowing them to defer shipping, but no statement as to the shipping actually being free????

As always, by entering the promotion you agree to allow us to defer shipment for a couple months.

I don't think there is free shipping this year; I believe the link above is the only incentive to delay shipping this year.

When Dan was discussing the secret sale, he specifically said that there would be no free shipping during the summer sale. I guess we will find out in a couple of days.

all that is, is a 'random contest' i asked dan in a PM about the free shipping and the man himself said "no"

Ponddude wrote:

There was a huge discussion on this. Yes, Dan will be offering the same thing as last year...

LightORamaDan wrote:

Once the sale is completed, we are going to randomly pick orders. If an order is $2500 or less, the customer pays nothing. If the order is more than $2500 then we will give a $2500 discount on the order.

We will continue to pick orders until we hit $10,000.00 That means if we are at $9,950.00 and the next order picked is $1000 then we will give the $1000 order away for free and stop.

The fewest winners we will have is 4 but I expect there to be between 15 and 20 people that will end up getting their orders for free.

As always, by entering the promotion you agree to allow us to defer shipment for a couple months.

Original Message From: LightORamaDan
Date: 2008-02-20 17:23:14
Subject: Re: hey dan
Hi We will not have the free shipping this year.
Dan

Original Message From: johnny christmas
Date: 2008-02-20 14:05:12
Subject: hey dan
i just have a quick question are you doing the free shipping option this year during the normal sale like last year?
thanks