Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas-Leds.com feedback

MeemeeMowMow

Has anyone ordered from christmas-leds.com?  I placed an order last week and other than receiving the initial email confirmation of the order, I haven't received any information other information on my order  or information on when it should expect to ship.  I have called numerous times and only get an answering machine.  I have even tried using the contact form on their website, but nothing.  I am just wondering from people who may have previously ordered from them if their experience was similiar and if they eventually received their lights?  I checked the BBB and no complaints, rated A+, been in business for 10 years, so maybe I am just being impatient??  Thoughts?

Big joe, how do you ever get a hold of her?  I tried over and over and never could reach a person or get a response.  Is there a different number or a email address that is not listed on their website?  Their prices were the best I could find.

Edited by MeemeeMowMow

Val is one of the best to deal with. This time of the year she is very busy. I've been dealing with her now for over 8 years and have never had a problem. 

• Thanks 1

+1.   Best place on the web for led ropelight.  

And Doug is my wireframe supplier.  

Add those two together and you have my faces suppliers.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, sax said:

+1.   Best place on the web for led ropelight.  

And Doug is my wireframe supplier.  

Add those two together and you have my faces suppliers.  

Thanks for the kind words. We love helping put smiles on faces.