Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing - The Thin Blue Line ~ Eddie Bush for 24 X 50 Matrix and singing faces

dibblejr

As usual "Sellers" do not ask. (anyone attempting to profit from any part of the sequence/s)

Music not included.

This is Eddie Bush's ~ The Thin Blue Line. You can purchase the music online at the various stores and I believe his website.

I just completed the matrix seq for my LEO tribute. Permission was given by Eddie Bush through Dan AKA Mega Arch last year. I produced the singing trees last year.

This is for your PRIVATE use only.

This is my second matrix sequence that I produced.

If requesting just state which sequence /s you would like. You will receive the sup file for matrix and LMS for singing faces.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

You are very generous a little TOO generous (not a bad thing) IMO!  I'm not interested in receiving this but why don't you just sell your sequences on Ebay or set up your own website?  You crank them out pretty quick.  Then you don't have to worry about the whole sellers don't ask thing and make a an easy buck to boot.

6 minutes ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

You are very generous a little TOO generous (not a bad thing) IMO!  I'm not interested in receiving this but why don't you just sell your sequences on Ebay or set up your own website?  You crank them out pretty quick.  Then you don't have to worry about the whole sellers don't ask thing and make a an easy buck to boot.

Its just not who I am and I don't need more tax headaches.

I am retired and I do this for fun, when it becomes a job the fun would go away.

I really appreciate the kind words though.

Posting Video soon.

JR

11 minutes ago, LogansportLights said:

May I get a copy?

yaxnick@gmail.com

Thanks,

Nick Yax

Which or both?

Based on previous shared sequences I sent you the faces.

JR

Edited by dibblejr