Light-O-Rama Forums

Step 2 Software Down Load

LSUTiger

I have ordered 16 Channel Starter Package and 16 Channel Add On Ready to Go Controllers. I went all in on the Software and went S4 Pro and SuperStar. Probably over kill for me but I wanted to have options and I like the Super Star Sequential because of the visualizer and some of the Sequence automation to beats of the music to help this NOVICE when I move into the Cosmic Color stuff.

Can someone help me get past step 2 of Downloading the software. Pressed the button of the Light O website. Installed the LOR Installation Wizard.exe file but files are not downloading to get me to the Name and License Key. Called LOR but I guess they are working with the BIG Guys for the holidays.

Any ideas?

Thank You.

Leo A. Spriggins

They work with everyone. As you might imagine, November is a 'slightly' busy month for those in the lighting business.

I'm sure someone will chime in here. If they don't, consider a help desk ticket.

Leo,

Welcome to the forums :)

You can download the latest version of S4 from this link

http://www1.lightorama.com/sequencing-software-download/

It will download a file called LOR-4.3.24.exe wherever you choose on your pc, easiest to save it to a download folder or even the desktop. After it downloads, you need to click on the LOR-4.3.24.exe file, it should install. After it installs, run the Sequencer program and from the Help drop down menu choose the Upgrade Light-O-Rama option, fill in the info your were given from LOR (your license Key) This should upgrade you and you will be ready to go.

Hope this helps, if not ask away, people on the forums are really great people who love to help others.

Alan...

13 hours ago, default said:

Leo,

Welcome to the forums :)

You can download the latest version of S4 from this link

http://www1.lightorama.com/sequencing-software-download/

It will download a file called LOR-4.3.24.exe wherever you choose on your pc, easiest to save it to a download folder or even the desktop. After it downloads, you need to click on the LOR-4.3.24.exe file, it should install. After it installs, run the Sequencer program and from the Help drop down menu choose the Upgrade Light-O-Rama option, fill in the info your were given from LOR (your license Key) This should upgrade you and you will be ready to go.

Hope this helps, if not ask away, people on the forums are really great people who love to help others.

Alan...

Hello Alan and Don, Thanks for the reply's and help. I had to run the program manually and was able to register and get it up and running. Looking at the many tutorial videos and beginning to do my 1st sequence. My products were shipped today, Let the fun begin.

• The topic was locked