Light-O-Rama Forums

im lost

basic

hello guys i have the lor2 installed i try out my ctb16pc on my arches. and i play a song off it. and its seem like its hitting another unitlike unit 4. Im going too a 16 channel too 64 channel i just add new channel mark them but my arches are on unit 1 channel 1 ectect its seen it not ready my arches what is wrong guys please help

what do u mean as address my other box work with it on unit 1,not the ctb16pc it seens like it not recognizing unit 1 on my ctb16pc it wiill do like unit 4 or something thank u guys for helping me:D

Guest wbottomley

If you havent't assigned a unit ID address to the controller you're talking about, then it won't be recognize until you do.

Only connect the controller that does NOT have an id.

Go to the hardware utility and on the left side assign an ID for it. Make sure the you are assigning has NOT been assigned to another controller.

Mountainwxman wrote:

Only connect the controller that does NOT have an id.

Go to the hardware utility and on the left side assign an ID for it. Make sure the you are assigning has NOT been assigned to another controller.

connect only one control. mark it to the unit id, let say unit 1... take the control 1 off. now connect another controler, all by it self and start again with hardware. and change the unit id to 2. make sure you mark each box so you know what unit id each one is.
after your done addressing each box, now daisy chain with the cat5 cable and plug it in. let me know if that helps

i try what u said but its still dont recognize it my i can call lor in the morning thank u guys 4 all the help ps my be i might sell it on ebay if lor dont help me out

Guest wbottomley

basic wrote:

i try what u said but its still dont recognize it my i can call lor in the morning thank u guys 4 all the help ps my be i might sell it on ebay if lor dont help me out

I'll take it if you don't want it. :D