Light-O-Rama Forums

2007 videos up

johnny christmas

I had 48. I don't know what happened to it. Maybe they aren't done loading the video's up yet. Beggars can't be choosers though. Maybe Dan can send me a free board for my distress...lol

Greg

ponddude, I just went to your website. played the video believe, and scrowed down to you photobucket. it played really great to your slide show. dont think you planed it that way but it works very well. great job

LOL evana. No I didn't plan it that way. Thats pretty funny though.

So Dan, does this mean I don't get the free controller for my distress? LOL

Greg

Note if you access the videos from the LOR website. When you click the link to go to the group of videos that used 65-128 channels the actual link takes you to the 33-64 page.

I only point this out so that it may be fixed soon.

Thank You

Chuck

cmoore60 wrote:

Note if you access the videos from the LOR website. When you click the link to go to the group of videos that used 65-128 channels the actual link takes you to the 33-64 page.

I only point this out so that it may be fixed soon.

Thank You

Chuck

Here is the page I assume it should point at: http://www.lightorama02.com/2008/65128/pages/main.htm

Harrison

I watched Bok Okey's video and loved the flying Santa and reindeer. I'd love more info on how he does that. Is Bob a member ??

I've been checking out a lot of the videos. There is a lot of great stuff out there. Hats off to all of you. I was watching a video in the 32 or less category #75, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth Texas. Awesome video, but I doubt it's 32 or less channels. I think I counted 30 just in the arches. If that was 32 total I want to know what his secret is. Of well back to the videos.

Mike