Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Editor PC Move issues

lyori1

Hey all, I'm looking for a little help.

I'm moving my show from a laptop I used last year v4.3.14 PRO to a new one this year running v4.3.24 Pro and I'm running into issues with my show running in PE correctly on the new device.

The software load went smoothly  I've copied over my sequence directories and media files, my *lcc files for visualizer props as well as the pixeleditordata.xml for PE previews and data into my new machine with the my .lcc files.

When in PE I've assigned the Preview file and I can see the RGB and SE props in my prop list.  I can also see my effects programming in the timeline with the associated prop, but when I play the song in preview, some of my RGB props play correctly and others only play half the time.  I have completely deleted and reloaded all the sequence data and pixeleditordata.xml, but no luck.

The only thing I can think of now is to delate everything again and back out to 4.3.14 and try it, but was hoping to avoid that battle.

Any thoughts?  Hoping it is as easy as pushing the little red light bulb.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

OK folks.  It appears I found the issue.  I inadvertently placed the image files I used in the PE picture effect to do arch chases in the wrong location.  When PE was trying to do just that particular effect it was not showing.  As a result, it appeared random by prop and by sequence.

My apologies for crying wolf.  Although it is Halloween time!