Light-O-Rama Forums

New updated LOR Controllers Shipped

Guest guest

I received an email showing my replacement order of my controllers are on their way. :waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:.

Thanks Dan and the folks at LOR :].

Tom

I GOT 'EM! and they work great!!! Thanks Dan and Mary!!!!!!:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool: (1 guy for each new board)

I just ran my first ever sequence. I even used the new Ramsey FM30 transmitter.

Man oh man this is going to be a fun weekend!!!!! I better get the bad ones boxed right now. I'm taking them to UPS tonight. I don't want to hold anyone else's fun up....

jeff

Just got back from a business trip, I got the same notification, UPS tracking say they are on time for a tomorrow delivery (and I am even off work tomorrow):waycool: yoohoo

The wife called me (tara) nah she didn't call me tara, her name is tara, I 'm Bill. anyhow she called me at work and said there was a package at the house that was delivered today. So I told her I am on the way, and I'l be home in a bit. Yup I will take off from work when a new package of controllers has arrived.

So I'm thinking all the way home (10 minute dirve) I get to play with some lights tonight, I get to play with lights tonight sung to silent night.

I have been waiting so long, almost 3 weeks, the controller I got fire up once and was dead after the test run flawlessly I had seen maybe 10 secs of it working and nothing else.

I got the email a couple of days ago telling me that they were shipped and I should expect delivery Monday of next week. But I am thinking the last time it was shipped it was delivered 2 days early. So I am as happy as a mini light twinkling in a mega tree on the night of Dec 24th, I come into the room where we put stuff, I see the package there.

I am a QA tester for the company I work for, so I also get other neat toys to play with as well, so it could be anything really, could be anything telco and or IP related VOIP even . Could be something the boss wants me to check out. I have a mini lab at the house, But I am really wanting a LOR controller.

I had a dream about it last night, I had my pail of water and checking to see if the LOR controller would run a Set of mini's in a pail of water, and be safe on a GFI. I woke up before i found out. NAH I am not going try that,

Honest DAN I wont do it.

OH yah the package ... I open it up and it is 3 brand spanking new, new in the package Utstarcom Wisip phones ... I say "whaAAAt" Ahh shucks

I was actaully dissappointed. " no Other packages" I ask the wife. "Nope that is it " she replies I then say in a sadden kind of voice like a squished box of green minis in March, "oh what's for supper"

Monday I will play with lights tonight I had to play with VOIP ... how dull.

Just kidding it is almost as exciting but not quite ...

waiting patiently..... NAUGHT

Got the 2 controllers today :waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:. Thanks Dan/LOR.

I held off and didn't open the defective ones so they'll go out tomorrow. Gosh, I sure hate to turn loose of them. I mean, an LOR controller is an LOR controller :].

Tom

WAH HOOOOO I got mine today as well early again ... I am off to the races.. I check ed a couple of the sequences out and yup works fine as frog's hair.

Thanks Dan and Mary.

I've got to give credit to both of you, I can only imagine what it is like to have a bad production run, have it so public in a forum like this, and have to step up and take care of it like you guys did. yYu definately have my future business, without question.

my hats off to both of you

Pretty cool:}, Just wish I had a place where I could leave my setup up and runnin, the kids and wife wanted the game room back. When I get my portable test set up going. I will also post a pic.

I now have 3 operating controllers in enclosures, I am one happy guy:waycool:.

Also installed in each enclosure is an alarm loop, very proud, any one interested let me know and I will go in to more detail.

edit: added photo

Attached files 37369=2155-controllers.jpg

I can officially say, I am now the proud new parent of a beautiful, bouncing, twinkling, shimmering, fading, and whatever else this baby can do, 16 channel LOR. Cigars for everyone. Now to feed it, and watch it go. :waycool: