Light-O-Rama Forums

I need Mickey Mouse

EARLE W. TALLEY

11 hours ago, EARLE W. TALLEY said:

I need a Mickey Mouse prop for this year. Don't seem to be one in the posts.

Earle

Earle - for all you do for everyone else, hope someone can help you out. I just don't have it myself. Might PM  "ORANGEDOG" (Ben). He's a Disney/Mickey nut. If anyone has it - bet he does.

Good luck

Those forum members that recently shared their interview for the Great Christmas Light Show also have tons of Disney props. Sorry I don't recall their UN but it was within the past 2 months. They are in CA if I remember.

JR

• Like 1

Earle I have the one I use for my dancing Mickey, it's multiple channels but I can make into one if you think you can use it. The same one I use here for my picture

Edited by jerryb721
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Those forum members that recently shared their interview for the Great Christmas Light Show also have tons of Disney props. Sorry I don't recall their UN but it was within the past 2 months. They are in CA if I remember.

JR

Yeah - that's Ben I mentioned above. Nice guy. 

• Like 1

Thanks jerryb721, last night I made one, I was just trying to take a shortcut. Thanks to all that tried to help.

Earle

Hi Hello everyone,  Sorry for the late delay to respond,  been little Busy Greeting Vistors at our Halloween Light Show.  
Earle, I dont know if I will be of much Help for you as I really dont have much of a selection of any Mickey Mouse Props in our Display.  Our Light Show is Disney Themed but realy not much to show for.   Our largest Mickey Prop we have is a Plywood cutout of Mickey's Face with a Pixel Strip wrapped around it's outer edge.  Our Mini-Trees utilizes Mickey Mouse Popcorn Buckets as a tree topper but they were not fabricated by us.  They are lit up with using a single LED bulb inside of them.  We also have a couple of MM inflatables but they are not really considered as a 'Prop'.
So Really I dont have much to offer.  Sorry.

Jerryb721 probably has one of the best Mickey Mouse Props I have seen  in all our years of doing a Christmas Display.  It's really creative with a Big Impact !

• Like 1

Thanks ORANGEDOG, I made a simple one that I can use.

Earle

Edited by EARLE W. TALLEY