Light-O-Rama Forums

Using smart phone to control your show. Time to enroll in MIIP.

ItsMeBobO

I will start using MIIP for testing my setup in a few more days.  Once the show goes live, it will be controlled by MIIP.

Finished my setup yesterday. Going to be cold and rainy for the next week.  Checked every thing out with MIIP  and ran a few sequences. Working well.

Thanks Jim and Phil for checking it out.  Both of you are continuing from prior years.    My intent was to inform the new people who wish to get started with miip.      Send me an email  itsmebobo at yahoo dot com with your desired four letter/number site code. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to report that as I type this, MIIP is controlling a show via LOR S5.2.2.  OK, it's just before 2 in the afternoon and you have to really look to even know that the lights are on - but they are.  I'm not home to watch it, but my son verified that the outdoor stuff is on and my P5 & P10 Tune-To signs are still inside and I have a security camera watching them doing their thing. 

Had a couple minor tweeks - remembering to include .play, but exclude .lms in the filenames, and a couple of typos in filenames, but otherwise it went together quite well.  The MIIP Verify command found the errors for me so I could correct them.

Great job Bob!

Looking forward to Friday evening...

• 2 years later...

Hey BobO...

MIIP has me pretty interested, but since it is free wasn't sure if you are still adding people for enrollment.  Would love to give myself another 10 hours of setup for the show LOL

I did try sending an email to ya to enroll but have not heard back yet.

Thanks in advance for the awesome software!

Brian Wernimont

10 hours ago, Golfer said:

Hey BobO...

MIIP has me pretty interested, but since it is free wasn't sure if you are still adding people for enrollment.  Would love to give myself another 10 hours of setup for the show LOL

I did try sending an email to ya to enroll but have not heard back yet.

Thanks in advance for the awesome software!

Brian Wernimont

I spoke with BobO earlier in the week and he was actually in the Dr.'s office at the time. Apparently he's a little under the weather. When he recovers, I'm sure he'll respond. He usually is very prompt in responding. 

Get well soon BobO!

• Like 1

Weather has be over me for sure.  Its been brutal and I am not out of it yet.  Sorry for delayed response to miip support.

6 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Weather has be over me for sure.  Its been brutal and I am not out of it yet.  Sorry for delayed response to miip support.

Get well Bob.  MIIP is working just fine.  Only one issue we talked about earlier this week (the test you wanted me to try) and that can wait.

Get well soon Bob. 

It's my first year with MIIP and still learning the ropes, but a great addition to my program and very popular with those that come by.  

Edited by TexasLights

Great Drs  took care of me and I am now home from a five day hospital stay.    Will be trying to catch up over the next few days.

9 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Great Drs  took care of me and I am now home from a five day hospital stay.    Will be trying to catch up over the next few days.

I know we are all adults but my friend you need to rest.

My great friend bounced baa k to quick and she had a relapse.

I am very happy you are back home but get some rest.

My MIIP is up and running thanks to Phil. Se one night without fail. 

JR

41 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Glad to hear you are out of the hospital.  Any day you can walk out of a hospital is a GREAT day!

As JR said, take it easy on yourself.

Get well soon!

Anyone besides me having problem with their MIIP controlled show tonight?

Mine just kept playing the opening song over and over.  Took that out of the show and now it's keeps playing the same song over and over.  Finally killed the MIIP client.  Prior to killing the client, it appeared to be communicating correctly when looking at the page of the client that shows the server communication.  A Verify looks right (as far as I can tell).