Light-O-Rama Forums

downloaded sequence lagging 3 seconds behind

Harmsey

I downloaded 7 sequences from holiday coro last year and they worked great, good timing, this year a new computer is needed and I re-downloaded just like last year and set them into LOR. Now there seems to be a 3-4 second lag from the music to the face singing timing. the faces are late. Is there a way to move sequencing up that amount of time of delay the music to marry the timing up better? 

Sounds like the music file was different.  Unless the old computer was destroyed / stolen, you should be able to get the files from it.

Assuming that you can't, you could use Audacity to insert a few seconds of dead space at the beginning.  A little trial and error would likely be needed to get the timing right.  You can also copy the sequence data in the sequence and paste it a couple seconds earlier.

I copied the old sequence files and put them in with the same songs and the problem presented its self. i then deleted the files and re-downloaded them from HC still same problem. so I mixed it up used downloaded sequence to a saved mp3 and vers-visa. same problem all the way around. just looking for an easy fix other than copy and paste all day. audacity may work ill let you know.

Edited by Harmsey

2 minutes ago, Harmsey said:

just looking for an easy fix other than copy and paste all day.

Not all day.  Assuming that the time error is consistent within the song, you can copy and paste the entire sequence in one shot.  If it's large, it may take a while, but just let is go.  Prior to using Intensity files, I did copy and paste for entire sequences for thousands of channels.

• The topic was locked