Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for This is Halloween, Ghostbusters, Devil Went Down to Georgia with Singing Faces

tonybiviano

Hi James,

it's me again, can you send me all those files, I've started to work on a singing pumpkin, I could use the help with programming, Halloween is coming fast.

Thanks!

Pierre

lanopie@xplornet.com

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:11 AM, tonybiviano said:

I'm looking for the following sequences (with singing face preferred, but not necessary):

This is Halloween

Ghostbusters Theme Song

Devil Went Down to Georgia

Werewolves of London

Time Warp

tonybiviano@hotmail.com    Thanks!!

can I please have a copy of ghostbusters with singing faces?

Gil7858@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Newbe here.  Also looking for the following:

This is Halloween, Ghostbusters, Devil Went Down to Georgia, Werewolves of London, Time Warp

I have been trying to load This is Halloween and get the timing, but it is missing the first part.  

Kimberly_davis73@live.com

i would love to have these also!                                                                                                                                                                                                                rodneyhiller1984@gmail.com

Anyone have one singing face? I am looking for dragula, thriller, mine do not match up. I have adams family, ghost busters, they match up well! I will take anything to add to the show, so far 2 songs and the twilight zone.

Shadow62672@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...