Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 2007 Customer videos

rstephenrrtx

Hi Dan,
Loved the winners this year, another outstanding job by all.

On the customer video page, you still have the 2005 and 2006 videos but I don't see the 2007 videos. I know you have much more pressing items/issues....but I'm needing some new inspiration as I'm starting to get geared up for this years display.

Any hint on when (or if) some of the non-winning videos will be posted as "customer videos/honerable mentions"?

Thanks a bunch and can't wait to meet you in Houston in July!

rns

I asked the same question in a different thread. This is the answer I got. The date of the post was May 6th

Mike Heatherly wrote:

I don't want to derail this thread but, does anybody know if LOR will be posting a page with all the entries on it again this year?

Mike

Again congratulations to the winners!

We will be posting all videos. It will be about a month from now. Sorry for the delay but we got a bit side tracked this year and to get them all straightened out and "normalized" takes 100s of hours of work. They will be posted! We missed some of the videos last year. I know we somehow "lost" Ron Lister's videos and I am sure that if we missed his we missed others. We will try to be more meticulous this year.

Dan