Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Reindeer Face

Acton Christmas

I just purchased  a reindeer face and have no idea how to make it sing with my sequences.  Any help would be appreciated.

a few more details would help, maybe even a pic.  Most of  us use singing faces but I am not sure whether you want to know what lights to use to light it up or if you already have lights and need sequencing help.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:56 AM, Acton Christmas said:

I just purchased  a reindeer face and have no idea how to make it sing with my sequences.  Any help would be appreciated.

Feel free PM me or post more info on what you have and what you are trying to do.

I'm guessing you purchased the Rudolph face from HC.

I have a vis for it but need to know that you have the proper hardware/ software. Sequences are limited since the reindeer is only 2 lip movements but we have to start somewhere. I have some I used for my shows.

JR

Thank you for responding to help me.   The reindeer I have has lights already on it.  There are a total of 5 plugs which 3 of them are labeled 1,2,3.

I have 64 channels and purchased all sequences from LOR. Below is the explanation from where I purchased it.

Hopefully the description below helps a little bit.

Talking Reindeer is designed with a moveable mouth ,blinking nose, and blinking eyes to be used with animated lighting products such as LIGHT-O-Rama (LOR). 

Replied to your PM. Sounds like you just have a 3 channel outline, eyes/ nose or both and 1 mouth. Limited but I have a few. They are easy to make with ony open and closed.

Text me the pic, include the plugs. I did find it on their site but no mention of channels. 

JR

• 5 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, rapperray said:

Hello.. I have the same problem with the sing reindeer and singing snowman... Any help is greatly appreciated.....

The singing snowman is 5 channel lip movement. Any 5 channel HC singing face will work. I use the tees for everything 5 faces except my pumpkins but they are also interchangeable since I ceated my own channel config to make sequencing life easier.

The same with any 2 lip movements like Rudolph. I use Rudolph for all 2 mouth movement characters.

JR