Light-O-Rama Forums

A Little Thanks

LogansportLights

When I joined the LOR forum earlier this year, I was surprised how much of a community it was and how helpful everyone is. As a little thanks I'm sharing a 32 channel version Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue by Toby Keith. Let me know if you want a copy.

Thanks,

Nick Yax

5 hours ago, LogansportLights said:

When I joined the LOR forum earlier this year, I was surprised how much of a community it was and how helpful everyone is. As a little thanks I'm sharing a 32 channel version Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue by Toby Keith. Let me know if you want a copy.

Thanks,

Nick Yax

Nick ~ Please send a copy my way.

Thank you for sharing

JR

dibblejr@hotmail.com

14 hours ago, LogansportLights said:

Thanks,

Nick Yax

Nick,

I agree this community is fantastic.  The amount of support you can get here is awesome. 

I'd love to check out your sequence.  Please send to namecips@gmail.com if/when you have a minute.

Thanks,

Art

thanks to all that make this hobby so grand!!!  

and Thanks Nick for sharing  

I would like a copy please  thank you!!

tom terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

This is my first year and this forum has provided so much for me. 

I would love to get this sequence from you. I'm a big Country guy. Thank you in advance. 

Jmach49@gmail.com