Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer sale tomorrow! (Whip out those wallets)

LightsWithSoul

So I just looked at the LOR website and sure enough there's a big sale banner there and a price sheet. 

What do you all plan to get at the sale? I'm going to grab 3 residential 16 channel controllers, some spt wire and 3 more high speed rs485 adapters.

Prices are higher at the Summer Sale and I grabbed quite a bit at this years Spring Sale so if I get anything it will just be a few odds and ends.

Sadly, nothing.  We have a budget of zero since my husband lost his job a few months ago.  Hoping to get a job offer in the next day or two - if he lands one, maybe he'll let me "celebrate" by getting a controller and more SPT wire.

We're going to be dark this year ANYway, so I can always get something at next year's spring sale if I can't shop the summer sale.

2 hours ago, Jaynee said:

Sadly, nothing.  We have a budget of zero since my husband lost his job a few months ago.  Hoping to get a job offer in the next day or two - if he lands one, maybe he'll let me "celebrate" by getting a controller and more SPT wire.

We're going to be dark this year ANYway, so I can always get something at next year's spring sale if I can't shop the summer sale.

Sorry to hear that Jaynee. Best of luck to him finding a new one! 

• Like 1

I just took advantage of the sale and got the TSO ShowTime Central Starter Package.  Can't wait to do my first LOR show.

2 hours ago, Jaynee said:

I too am sorry to hear. Praying the job offer goes well for him...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Light_addiction said:

I just took advantage of the sale and got the TSO ShowTime Central Starter Package.  Can't wait to do my first LOR show.

Congrats! Great way to start.

Get stumped? Come to the forums. Some great people here will want to help you. 

For starters - you're kinda getting a late start for this year. You don't have to wait for your controllers to ship to start getting familiar with the software. Also, start planning out exactly how you want your channel line-up in your yard to be now. Then, start your setup earlier than you want to go "live". That way you're not freaking out at the last minute if something goes haywire. 

Lastly, as it gets closer to Halloween and especially Christmas - be more patient with wanting replies as we're all setting up our shows too.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked