Light-O-Rama Forums

I Got my Prize

Brian Mitchell

The UPS truck pulled up at 8pm last night and delivered a shiny new Showtime controller. This was my prize for winning the LOR display contest. My wife thought I was kind of weird when I started hugging it, but I'm sure you all understand.:D

Brian,

That is so cool! You deserve it! You have a great display. You put a lot into it and deserve any rewards you get. Hug away! :dude:

Michael Beason

Brian Mitchell wrote:

The UPS truck pulled up at 8pm last night and delivered a shiny new Showtime controller. This was my prize for winning the LOR display contest. My wife thought I was kind of weird when I started hugging it, but I'm sure you all understand.:D

I'm Jealous !!!!!!

Is your head swelling LOL:P

Well done you deserve it!

Pete.

Congrats man. You did a great job and it was well deserved.

Mr. Parker: It's a Major Award!

Swede: Shucks I wouldn't know that. It looks like a lamp.

Mr Parker: It is a lamp, you nincompoop! It's a Major Award. I won it!

Swede: D--n, h--l, you say you won it?

Mr: Parker: Yeah, mind power, Swede; mind power.

Hey Brian,

I got mine today to for winning the 32 channels or less. It's Christmas in April.

Congratulations . . . .

Joe Raucci

Congrats to both of you!

Now use your new toys to make an already award wining display even better.

Great job and a BIG Thank you to Dan and company for having a great contest.

I don't want to derail this thread but, does anybody know if LOR will be posting a page with all the entries on it again this year?

Mike

I hope so. I watched every one of the ones posted from last year.

Congrats to you too Joe. Great use of 16 channels. What are your plans for your new 16?

I'm suprised that Ken hasn't chimed in yet.

Have you hugged your LOR today?

I bought 2 CTB16PC's during the last sale. So with the controller I won I am going from 16 channels to 64. I started working on additions to my display and I am in channel shock. My plans right now are to do leaping arches and a mega tree. My front yard is very small so most things need to go on the house. Have fun with your new controller.

Joe

Congratulations again Brian and Joe. You guys did an awesome job and both were very cool to watch. :cool:

I also bought 2 controllers in the secret sale. I am adding a couple coro projects and I had to make a decision of adding a small megatree or seperate the arches. Now with the extra controller, I can do both.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

I also bought 2 controllers in the secret sale. I am adding a couple coro projects and I had to make a decision of adding a small megatree or seperate the arches. Now with the extra controller, I can do both.

Brian

Can't wait to see what you create for 2008.

I am sure it will be fantastic.

Brian, very well deserved, that was an awesome sequence. Hugging is cool.

Joe, you too! Kudos. This gives all us "lusters" something to shoot for this year!

Mark

Mike Heatherly wrote:

I don't want to derail this thread but, does anybody know if LOR will be posting a page with all the entries on it again this year?

Mike

Again congratulations to the winners!

We will be posting all videos. It will be about a month from now. Sorry for the delay but we got a bit side tracked this year and to get them all straightened out and "normalized" takes 100s of hours of work. They will be posted! We missed some of the videos last year. I know we somehow "lost" Ron Lister's videos and I am sure that if we missed his we missed others. We will try to be more meticulous this year.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

Mike Heatherly wrote:

Mike

Again congratulations to the winners!

We will be posting all videos. It will be about a month from now. Sorry for the delay but we got a bit side tracked this year and to get them all straightened out and "normalized" takes 100s of hours of work. They will be posted! We missed some of the videos last year. I know we somehow "lost" Ron Lister's videos and I am sure that if we missed his we missed others. We will try to be more meticulous this year.

Dan

Thanks for the reply Dan. A month or so isn't bad. I like Christmas in July.:cool:

Mike