Light-O-Rama Forums

Save $10 on $25 at Lowes

Denny

I found this link on the Do It Yourself Christmas forum. $10 off a $25 or more purchase from Lowes when you use a Visa Card.

Save $10 on your next $25 purchase from Lowes!
*For VISA card holder only!

http://www.lifetakesvisa.com/?id=lawn_editorial2&

Edit to Add Link to DIY post: http://www.doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3070

Thanks for the coupon.

I got one of these a while back and saved $10 on a heavy duty extension cord.

How many cords to you buy (at a time) to get a bulk discount from them?

If you don't mind telling, what kind of % discount did they give you?

I believe they gave me 10 or 15% off the whole price. When I bought 60 of them. I bought mostly 40 and 80 foot cords. I am thinking the bill was between 5 and 6 hundred dollars. I got 20 cords from home depot which were cheaper but I could tell that were not the quality as the ones from Lowes. Lowes uses the WOODS brand. It was kind of funny when I told them I needed about 60 cords. I filled up a shopping cart. Lowes so far is the cheapest on those cords so far. Supposedly Big Lots carries the brand but they only have had 8 foot cords with multiple plugs on the one end.

David

I've bought five 25' 16 gauge cords plus a $0.22 electrical box for ~$16.50 after taxes... five times so far. ;)

You can get more than one coupon if you use different email/mailing addresses. :shock:

Yeah, in fact when a Lowes opened up here recently, they gave out $10 coupons on anything over $10 ... so my $12 cord was only $2. I did feel a little guilty ... but it was all legit.

On a related note: my wife picked up a 100' garden hose from Big Lots recently ... and its the BEST hose I've ever seen ... I think it was rubbermaid branded.

• 2 weeks later...