Light-O-Rama Forums

Workman's Wild Wires 2016 - Special Effects!

Brandon

Nicely done! I tried doing the polar express song several years ago, you clearly did a much better job than I did with it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your show has inspired me this year.  I've put together a movie montage of some of my favorites, rather than trying to find a new Christmas song to sequence.

Of course, it's way too long and taking forever to sequence.  

Awesome show, sir.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2017 at 1:56 PM, Randytenn said:

Your show has inspired me this year.  I've put together a movie montage of some of my favorites, rather than trying to find a new Christmas song to sequence.

Of course, it's way too long and taking forever to sequence.  

Awesome show, sir.  

Thank you, that means a lot!  yeah, these collages definitely take a lot of time to sequence

• 3 weeks later...

Brandon,

Awesome show and sequencing.  I have to ask, how do I find rotation spot lights like that.  I've been searching for a while and can't seem to locate good outdoor powerful rotating spot lights.  I'd love some information if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Thank you

John

15 hours ago, NJJohn said:

Brandon,

Awesome show and sequencing.  I have to ask, how do I find rotation spot lights like that.  I've been searching for a while and can't seem to locate good outdoor powerful rotating spot lights.  I'd love some information if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Thank you

John

chinese knockoffs - monoprice.com

Good stuff - partsexpress.com

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked