Light-O-Rama Forums

Special effects

ESTRUGA Pedro

Hello,
I created a Tree 180 with 12 CCRs Channel LOR in Pixel Editor and created effects are not visible in Sequence Editor. Can you help me ?
cordially

M. ESTRUGA Pedro

That is correct.  Pixel Editor ONLY produces Intensity files which show in Sequence Editor as the light blue bar.  They can not be viewed or edited in SE.  Playing the sequence either to real lights or Visualizer will show the lights properly.  Note that LOR controllers that will be controlled by intensity files MUST be on a LOR enhanced network.

Hello Jim,
In the Visualizer, the playback does not appear either. On the other hand my pixels in DMX mode work very well.

Mr. ESTRUGA Pedro

Are you sure the channel configuration is the same between the sequence and in visualizer?

Just to make I understand your situation.  You said CCRs in the first post and pixels in DMX mode later on.  Are you running your CCRs in DMX mode, or is that other pixels?  If the latter, how were those sequenced?  are you running the DMX mode via a RS-485 adapter or E1.31?

Re,

In the Visualizer mode and Sequence Editor mode, the configuration is identical. In Pixel Editor my Tree 180 is configured in LOR mode. Everything works properly in normal mode. It's just that this year I wanted to add special effects with Pixel Editor and it does not work. I has 4 arches that run in DMX mode and I did not encounter problems in Pixel Editor.
cordially
Mr. ESTRUGA Pedro

To confirm, the arches are on a DMX network, and the Pixel tree is on a LOR network.  Is the LOR network set to Enhanced mode in your Network Preferences?  Do you have a Pro level LOR software license?  That is required for Pixel editor or Intensity files.  Another possibility is that the CCR controllers have very old firmware.  Use the Hardware utility and read them to see what the firmware version they have.  I don't know what version is required for enhanced networking, but version 1.19 is current.  You can download the firmware files from:

http://www1.lightorama.com/firmware-updates/

9 hours ago, k6ccc said:

To confirm, the arches are on a DMX network, and the Pixel tree is on a LOR network.  Is the LOR network set to Enhanced mode in your Network Preferences?  Do you have a Pro level LOR software license?  That is required for Pixel editor or Intensity files.  Another possibility is that the CCR controllers have very old firmware.  Use the Hardware utility and read them to see what the firmware version they have.  I don't know what version is required for enhanced networking, but version 1.19 is current.  You can download the firmware files from:

http://www1.lightorama.com/firmware-updates/

Hello K6ccc,

Thank you for your information, I have a lisence Pro 4.3.18 and a lisence 60 CCRs my problem came from the setting of the improved mode that was not validated.
Thank you again and a good day to you.

cordially

Mr. ESTRUGA Pedro