Thank you 

Gernergang@gmail.com

Sent

private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

• 1 year later...

Hi JR,

If I can still get a copy of this, I would greatly appreciate it!  Thank you for all you do.

gradylights@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I get a copy as well? 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

thank you

glivingston.doc@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a copy.  rugbyroo@aol.com  TY!

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, milcman said:

I would like a copy of this one too, please!

clint.galliano@gmail.com

3 hours ago, milcman said:

I would like a copy of this one too, please!

clint.galliano@gmail.com

You do realize it’s a day after Halloween.

These sequence will be so far down the list of requests it’s gonna be a while.

Also there is a standby that needs to go with any sequence you receive from James Morris and myself.

Just letting you know so you don’t get surprised if you do not get these for a while.

JR

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2020 at 5:32 PM, dibblejr said:

You do realize it’s a day after Halloween.

These sequence will be so far down the list of requests it’s gonna be a while.

Also there is a standby that needs to go with any sequence you receive from James Morris and myself.

Just letting you know so you don’t get surprised if you do not get these for a while.

JR

Thanks, JR! Yes, I do. Consider it getting an early start on Halloween for next year. LOL. I understand about the wait and indicated by how long it took me to respond, I am in no rush.

Hi JR, I would love this if you're willing to share.  I just have the 2 tree faces on 16 channels  S4 but I'll be adding more channels next year.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell, share trade or claim ownership of your property.  I'll only use it for entertainment on my house.

thank you so very much,