Light-O-Rama Forums

What music do you Christmas Light to?

JeffF

I am working on another Christmas Light project and as I am sitting here listening to Placido Domingo with The Vienna Boys Choir I wondered what everyone listens to?

I find this kind of music very relaxing and extremely conducive to doing tedious tasks. Makes the back pain a little less... the finger cramps not as bad... and overall gets me happy. :P

So, what do you put on when you do your projects? Maybe I'll give your "therapy" a try. :cool:

p.s. I don't mean sequence to btw, just all those other projects like mini-trees, arches, wire frames, signs, etc.

its the furthest thing from christmas music, but i like the hard stuff while im working...avenged sevenfold is a favorite that i listen to on the ipod...that or evanescence to get me in a creative mood if im developing something

Jeff Millard wrote:

I love Diana Krall's Winter Wonderland, Ray Charles' Christmas Time, The Pretenders' Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Arthur Fiedler's Sleigh Ride and my wife loves Gayla Peavey singing the Hippo song.

Jeff

gotta ask ya jeff...please elaborate on the initials in your sig?

all i can get is "Banned From Planet Christmas..." the rest i cant figure out (if im even close on the other part)

If I'm working in the garage, I pop some classical into the CD drive of my PC, fire up the Christmas display transmitter, and tune to 88.1 in the garage! Ahhhh, Bach... or Mozart, or Debussey, or whatever... Gets the brain cells all tuned up and firing in unison. :P

And somehow the acoustics in the garage are AWESOME!

D.T.

• 2 weeks later...

Mix of everything but, I find if I have something with a little beat to it that it seems to make things go faster.
R&B, Madonna, Miley, Even old School Michael Jackson...

Just a whole miriad of music. Anything as long as it's not Classical or Country, no offense to those who like it. It's just not for me.

-Evan