Light-O-Rama Forums

Setting Intensity Levels for my 10w Floods

Jack

When I played a sequence for the 4th.  it became clear that the White light settings are to strong (Intensity) I don't want to change the Red or Blue and I only want to modify channels 2 thru 7. not 1 & 8

Is their a easy or global way of doing this OR do I have to go thru spot by spot? 

When I went to the Intensity Levels I think in tools and clicked on it the area I had High-lighted went gray? 

Any help would be grateful.

Jack

using the latest S4 Software and did the Seq. in the SE mode

You need to highlight the channels you want to change the intensity then go to the intensity setting in the tools or right click and select intensity.

If you click on the first timing in channel 2 and drag to channel 7 it will highlight those timing squares. Then right click in the highlighted channel and click select row, this will highlight the entire rows for channels 2-7. Then go in and set the intensities.

Edited by Mr. P
  • Like 1

Mr. P,

Thanks for the response, however and this is a question, If I set the Intensity this way would it not change it for  the entire sequence no matter what color has been selected? 

I only want to change the white color to 50%, do you know anything about the color changing in my computer display from white to gray is this normal or correct? It looks correct when I play back with my Visualizer program, white just dimmer so I think I'm on the right path. Looks like you have to go chunk by chunk, OR, are you saying, by selecting the row and then going to the first white intensity, would it change ALL the whites in that row?

Jack

It will only change the intesity for whatever you have highlighted. If white is channels 2-7 then highlight channels 2-7 and change the intensity for those channels.

If you only want the intensity changed at certain points within the sequence then only highlight those sections an  change the intensity. The intensity will only change in the areas you have highlighted.

Be aware that there are two intensity settings when you right click, Set Intensity and Change Intensity. You want to use Change Intensity and Cap it at whatever % you want. This will only change what channels are already turned on. Set intensity will change all channels that are highlighted whether they are on or not.